Below, you will find the best DJI Mavic Mini bundles and combo offers now available. Not only have we got the best Mavic Mini bundles available, we have a terrific range of Mavic Mini skins for the drone. The Mavic Mini is great for beginners because it is so easy to fly. It also has a terrific camera so this Mini drone take great aerial photos and video. Now, generally if you buy the Mavic Mini or any drone, you will always end up buying extra accessories such as batteries, propellers, chargers, landing pad etc. So the best option is is a bundle deal right at the beginning which should have all you need. A really good Mavic Mini bundle should have extra batteries, charging hub, propeller guards, backpack bag, microSD card, cables and microfiber cleaning cloths, which we have below.
Mavic Mini Features And Bundles
Here are some of the terrific features of the Mavic Mini. If you just want to get straight to the Mavic Mini bundles offers then scroll right on down. If you are looking at a new drone, which is very reasonably priced, then the Mavic Mini will be perfect. It was only released on October 30th, 2019. It is small, flies super stable and films beautifully. DJI really squeezed in a lot of excellent features into such a small quadcopter. Here are just a few of the Mavic Mini features;
- 30 minutes flight time
- Dual GPS & GLONASS satellite navigation
- 249 grams (8.78 ounces) weight
- Max speed of 29 mph (46.8 km/h) flying in Sports mode
- Wind speed resistance of 17.9 mph (28.8 km/h)
- Max video transmission distance is 2.48 mile (4 km)
- New C-Mode (Cinesmooth) flight mode
- 4 quick shot autopilot modes (Rocket, Dronie, Circle Helix)
- Top quality camera
- Return To Home safety features
Now, lets take a look at the Mavic Mini bundles, combos and accessories available.
Mavic Mini Deals And Parts
Below we have listed the best Mavic Mini bundles on Amazon. Also, there is a full range of DJI Mavic Mini parts and accessories available. You can also buy the Mavic Mini direct from DJI.
DJI Mavic Mini Bundles And Combo Offers
- Weighing under 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations.
- In the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government. – Required Operating System: iOS v10.0 or later. Android v6.0 or later
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage.
- Mavic Mini comes equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety. Thanks to advanced sensors, Mavic Mini can also hover precisely.
- The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
Mavic Mini Care Refresh
The Mavic Mini Care Refresh provides two replacement units for a small additional charge in one year and covers a wide variety of accidents, giving you greater peace of mind. Click on the below link to read our FAQ and get the latest price. Mavic Mini Care Refresh
DJI Mavic Mini Skins
Here are some terrific colorful skins to jazz up your Mavic Mini.
- Perfectly designed vinyl skin for DJI Mavic Mini *Not include a drone
- Personalize your drone with your favorite color. Make your drone stand out against the sky.
- This is a fluorescent color. The semi-gloss finish surface suppresses unnecessary reflection and supports ease of finding during visual flight with vivid colors. This material is NOT UV-cut laminate to demonstrate fluorescence. Therefore, it fades faster than other colors of the lineup.
- No special tools and hair dryer needed. The English instruction manual is attached and “How to apply” videos are available on YouTube.
- We do all the production process -from design to pack in Japan.