Read the latest drone news today along with new developments in the unmanned aircraft systems aviation (UAV) industry.
These daily drone news articles cover the latest innovations, developments, research and regulations from the top UAV bloggers, service providers and manufacturers.
Drone news and articles from experts including SUAS News, UAV Expert News, DroneBlog, Unmanned Aerial, Rotor Drone Mag, Dronelife, 3DR, the Drone Girl, Gizmodo drone feed and many more.
This drone news web page covers today and the previous 7 days of drone news.
Latest Drone News
Scroll down for all the latest drone news. Articles open in a separate tab.
- Amazon Drone Delivery Video Reveals Delivery Mode and Moreby Miriam McNabb on August 10, 2022 at 6:15 pm
The newly release Amazon drone delivery video, embedded below, shows off Amazon‘s latest aircraft model – and reveals their proposed mode of delivery. Amazon’s delivery program is set to begin in California and Texas later this year. Amazon was represented at a recent White House Summit on Advanced Air Mobility, where they discussed gaining public The post Amazon Drone Delivery Video Reveals Delivery Mode and More appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- DJI Mini 3 Pro Battery Won’t Charge (Here’s How to Fix It)by Keith Davis on August 10, 2022 at 5:06 pm
There can be several reasons for a battery to not want to charge. After all, though those batteries may be intelligent, they're not smart.
- Censys Adds LiDAR Options to Long-Range, BVLOS Fixed Wingby Miriam McNabb on August 10, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Censys Technologies Adds LiDAR To Payload Options by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M Crosby Censys Technologies, a leading developer of beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) unmanned aerial systems, is incorporating LiDAR into its offering of universal payload options. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Censys – Technologies – Adds – LiDAR – Payload The post Censys Adds LiDAR Options to Long-Range, BVLOS Fixed Wing appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Gremsy Introduces Carbon Heavy Lift Gimbal for Industrial Drone Use Cases: AEVOby Miriam McNabb on August 10, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Leading manufacturer of stabilizing gimbals Gremsy introduces AEVO, a heavy lift gimbal for industrial drone use cases. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Gremsy – Introduces – Aevo – A-heavy – Lift – Gimbal – For – Industrial – Use AEVO is “the heavy lifting carbon gimbal with the highest payload capacity ever for industrial The post Gremsy Introduces Carbon Heavy Lift Gimbal for Industrial Drone Use Cases: AEVO appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Clog Works – Introducing the second generation Dark Matter qDby Press on August 10, 2022 at 2:12 pm
With a re-designed, 30% lighter airframe combined with a 3Kg+ payload capacity and 55+ minute flight time, the DMqD Gen 2 is a perfect fleet addition for a more demanding survey and inspection applications. There has been a seismic shift towards UAV-based applications in recent years, driven by their ease of use, increasing capabilities and
- ArduPilot RemoteID Supportby Press on August 10, 2022 at 1:29 pm
Andrew Tridgell, Josh Henderson, David Buzz, Jeff Wurzbach, Roel Schiphorst As of September 2022 standard, RemoteID is a requirement in the USA Required on all new commercial vehicles sold Able to meet FAA requirements via ASTM means of compliance You will need to buy the MOC Basic components: A compliant transmitter module Support in flight
- Axon Reports Record Revenue Up 31% to $286 million; Raises Full-Year Outlookby Press on August 10, 2022 at 1:07 pm
Dear Shareholders, Our second quarter financial results reflect continued momentum throughout the business, including notable across-the-board strength in new product adoption. Revenue growth of 31% year over year was driven by strong demand for Axon Cloud SaaS solutions, Axon Body 3 and Axon Fleet 3 systems, and our TASER 7 platform. Revenue from new SaaS
- Are Americans too optimistic about drone delivery? One survey suggests itby Sally French on August 10, 2022 at 8:51 am
Americans are incredibly optimistic about drone delivery — and in particular how quickly we’ll have it. A survey of more than 1,000 American adults conducted in May 2022 found that a solid majority of Americans (58%) favor the idea of drone deliveries. Perhaps even more interestingly is that 64% of Americans think drones are becoming The post Are Americans too optimistic about drone delivery? One survey suggests it appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI Mini 3 Pro Obstacle Avoidance (Explained for Beginners)by Keith Davis on August 9, 2022 at 11:54 pm
Let's face it, as a drone pilot you're always looking out for obstacles and hazards that may affect your flight. It becomes second nature.
- Gremsy introduces heavy-lifting carbon gimbal for industrial useby Press on August 9, 2022 at 10:26 pm
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam — August 10, 2022 — Gremsy, a leading manufacturer of gimbal stabilizers for professional cameras and drones, is pleased to announce Aevo – the heavy lifting carbon gimbal with the highest payload capacity ever for industrial applications. Aevo is totally designed by Gremsy engineers with many upgrades in mechanics and
- A2Z Drone Delivery New Winch Can Deliver Any Box Up to 22 Pounds [VIDEO]by Miriam McNabb on August 9, 2022 at 4:38 pm
A2Z Drone Delivery New Winch, RDS2, Delivers Any Box Up to 22 Pounds by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M Crosby Commercial drone delivery solutions developer A2Z Drone Delivery is launching its second generation Rapid Delivery System, the RDS2. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · A2Z – Drone – Delivery – New – Winch – The post A2Z Drone Delivery New Winch Can Deliver Any Box Up to 22 Pounds [VIDEO] appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Lone Star UAS Center of Excellence Partners with Airspace Link on Community Drone Safetyby Press on August 9, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Airspace Link, a leading provider of drone safety infrastructure, and the Lone Star UAS Center are announcing a partnership to launch the FlySafe Program, powered by AirHub, to enhance the safety and capabilities of drone operations within their local communities. Lone Star UAS Center of Excellence and Innovation (LSUASC) is a research facility dedicated to
- Dronamics welcomes Blanca Garcia as Global Chief Communications Officerby Press on August 9, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Dronamics announces the appointment of Blanca Garcia to the company’s Executive Committee in the role of Chief Communications Officer, reporting to Founder & CEO Svilen Rangelov. Blanca Garcia joins Dronamics with over 25 years’ international experience working in consumer-facing and B2B global companies in the automotive, aviation, technology, financial services, pharma, hospitality, and FMCG sectors.
- Censys Technologies Integrates LiDAR into its Fixed-Wing VTOL Droneby Press on August 9, 2022 at 3:47 pm
Remote Sensor Camera Payload Provides More Options for 3D Mapping Daytona Beach, FL – Censys Technologies Corporation is bringing LiDAR to its list of universal payload options. Censys, a trailblazer in the commercial beyond visual line of site (BVLOS) unmanned aerial systems (UAS) industry, offers a one-of-a-kind remote sensing package to revolutionize the way aerial information
- Airversity on Dawn of Drones, August 10!by Miriam McNabb on August 9, 2022 at 3:38 pm
Don’t miss Airversity on Dawn of Drones, Wednesday August 10 at 11:00 AM EST! Stream below: Join Dawn and Bronwyn Morgan, CEO and Founder of Airversity, as we continue “Developing Industry Leaders” Month on the Dawn of Drones podcast, sponsored by Skydio. Airversity has locations in 11 cities across the U.S. and a Center of The post Airversity on Dawn of Drones, August 10! appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- The best microSD card for dronesby Sally French on August 9, 2022 at 9:42 am
What’s the best microSD card for drones? Believe it or not, the SD card you choose matters. The type of SD card you need can sometimes vary by drone (a more powerful drone will require a more powerful SD card, though a highly-powerful SD card can always work with even an entry level drone). Most The post The best microSD card for drones appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Autel Evo Lite+ Reviewby Dan Bayne on August 9, 2022 at 12:05 am
In this article, we'll be going into a deep dive, reviewing the Autel Evo Lite+'s hardware, software, and what to expect as a...
- US Senate Introduces Drone Infrastructure Inspection Grant Act (DIIG Act)by Miriam McNabb on August 8, 2022 at 3:44 pm
A bi-partisan group of 3 U.S. Senators have introduced the Drone Infrastructure Inspection Grant (DIIG) Act, which would establish a grant program for local governments to “increase use of drones, invest in next generation workforce,” says a press release Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Drone – Infrastructure – Inspection – Grant – Act The post US Senate Introduces Drone Infrastructure Inspection Grant Act (DIIG Act) appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- A2Z Drone Delivery’s New RDS2 Delivers Any Box Up to 22 Poundsby Press on August 8, 2022 at 3:04 pm
The second generation RDS2 (Rapid Delivery System) offers the highest payload capacity of any tethered delivery system on the market and eliminates the need for specialty payload boxes; the RDS2 is also factory installed on the company’s all-new RDST integrated cargo drone, a ready-to-fly commercial delivery platform ideal for enterprise deployment or entrepreneurs eager to
- Drones for Ukraine: Quantum Systems Sends Long Endurance Vectorsby Miriam McNabb on August 8, 2022 at 3:03 pm
German Manufacturer Quantum-Systems Will Supply Long Endurance Vector drones for Ukraine by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M Crosby German drone manufacturer Quantum-Systems has accepted a commission from the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine for the distribution of the company’s Vector reconnaissance drones. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Quantum – Systems – To – The post Drones for Ukraine: Quantum Systems Sends Long Endurance Vectors appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- SkyeBrowse launches Hyper – Enhanced 3D modeling software for accident reconstruction and tactical operationsby Press on August 8, 2022 at 11:38 am
SkyeBrowse, the fastest and easiest drone reality capture platform, launches a new, upgraded version of its proprietary software: Hyper. Designed for departments that require the highest level of clarity, Hyper creates true-to-life 3D models in as little as 2 minutes. Agencies with Hyper will be able to tactically scout out ingress and egress points for
- Event 38 adds secure autopilot to E400 eVTOL droneby Press on August 8, 2022 at 11:27 am
Event 38 Unmanned Systems, a leading manufacturer of American-made mapping drones, has combined its new E400 fixed-wing drone platform with Ironclad, a leading high-security flight controller by Asymmetric Technologies, LLC. The collaboration between Event 38 and Asymmetric began when Rob Hettler, president of Asymmetric, was investigating UAS platform options for showcasing the capabilities of Ironclad.
- Autel training courses promise Manufactured Certified Operator (MCO) certificationby Sally French on August 8, 2022 at 10:51 am
Looking to bulk up your resume, or simply learn something new? A set of new Autel training courses is set to make you a whiz on the company’s drones, targeting engineers, maintenance people, drone pilots and salespeople who want to level up their knowledge of drones. Autel, which is based out of both Shenzhen, China The post Autel training courses promise Manufactured Certified Operator (MCO) certification appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI Mini 2 Quick Transfer Not Working (Solved)by Peter Karanja on August 6, 2022 at 3:37 am
QuickTransfer may fail to work if you're using outdated firmware, outdated or unsupported mobile devices, or operating in...
- Drone Laws in Kentuckyby Nicole Malczan on August 6, 2022 at 1:24 am
Kentucky permits drone use, but all pilots must follow federal and state laws. Drone pilots must not fly their UAVs near airports or...
- Drone Laws in Maineby Nicole Malczan on August 6, 2022 at 1:04 am
Drone pilots are welcome in Maine but must follow federal and statewide laws. You cannot operate your drone in any state park or...
- Drone Laws in Louisianaby Nicole Malczan on August 5, 2022 at 11:28 pm
Drone pilots can fly in Louisiana but must follow federal, state, and local drone laws. You are not allowed to use your UAV for...
- Our In-Depth Review of Autel EVO Lite+by Miriam McNabb on August 5, 2022 at 3:44 pm
Review: Autel EVO Lite+ is Owning the Night by Paul Rossi, DRONELIFE Contributor and Chief Operations Officer and Chief Pilot at Nine Ten Drones. All prices are estimates as of time of publication and subject to change. 2022 is the year of pushing the chip shortage to the edge by developing smaller UAS that are The post Our In-Depth Review of Autel EVO Lite+ appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- DDC Gets Approval for Drone Delivery of Dangerous Goods: Broadening Applicationsby Miriam McNabb on August 5, 2022 at 3:16 pm
“Dark, dirty, and dangerous” describes the ideal job for a drone. With Drone Delivery Canada’s (DDC) newest approval, the company can add “dangerous goods” – which can include certain medical supplies – to their Drone Transport Initiative delivery program. Combined with DDC’s approvals to fly beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) the company is demonstrating The post DDC Gets Approval for Drone Delivery of Dangerous Goods: Broadening Applications appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Wait, how many drone flights are actually automated?by Sally French on August 5, 2022 at 9:27 am
By most definitions, drone means “fully autonomous.” But a surprising amount of drone flights are not actually considered mostly automated — and even fewer are considered fully automated. Whether by design or not, most drone flights these days are highly human-dependent. Just over 50% of drone programs said their drone flights were mostly automated, according to theDroneAnalyst 2021 The post Wait, how many drone flights are actually automated? appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Drone News of the Week, August 5: The DRONELIFE Headlines, All in One Place to Read or Listenby Miriam McNabb on August 5, 2022 at 9:00 am
Read or listen to all of the headlines in one place: excerpts from the DRONELIFE drone news of the week, July 29. Click on the titles below for the full story. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Drone – News – Of – The – Week – August – 5 AUDROS cUAS System: Capturing The post Drone News of the Week, August 5: The DRONELIFE Headlines, All in One Place to Read or Listen appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- How to Connect Mavic 3 Controller (Step-by-Step Guide)by Doug Parcher on August 5, 2022 at 12:41 am
Let’s take a look at what the connection between the Mavic 3 and its controller consists of. For clarity’s sake, know that 3 different...
- Drone designed for NASA-simulated Mars mission flies over an Italian volcanoby Sally French on August 4, 2022 at 9:30 am
It seems to be space week for the drone industry. On the heels of news that NASA would be partnering with drone delivery company Zipline comes another fun tidbit from a drone company that means progress for NASA’s Mars mission. Industrial drone company Skypersonic has been spending the last couple years building drone and rover software The post Drone designed for NASA-simulated Mars mission flies over an Italian volcano appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI Mini 3 Pro ActiveTrack (Explained for Beginners)by Wyatt Sherman on August 4, 2022 at 1:28 am
If Active Track is as good as it sounds, what exactly is it? How do you use it? When should you use it? Keep reading...
- Mini 3 Pro vs. Mavic 2 Pro (Which is Better?)by Daniel Cepeda on August 3, 2022 at 11:45 pm
Before rushing out and purchasing DJI's most recent release, the Mavic 2 Pro is something to think about unless you want to enjoy...
- NASA isn’t conducting drone deliveries, so why is it so interested in Zipline?by Sally French on August 3, 2022 at 8:28 am
NASA — you know the space agency that’s studying Mars, that just completed the next steps of the Artemis 1 moon mission, and that wowed pretty much everyone recently with photos from its Hubble Space Telescope — is highly interested in one particular drone company famous for making drone deliveries. No, NASA isn’t interested in The post NASA isn’t conducting drone deliveries, so why is it so interested in Zipline? appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- This new anti-drone tech already has one prominent customer: the Ukrainian militaryby Sally French on August 2, 2022 at 12:36 pm
San Francisco-based drone startup Dedrone has launched a new counterdrone tech product called DedronePortable, which is designed specifically for military and commercial entities. And already, it has one highly prominent customer: the Ukrainian military. Dedrone today announced its newest product dubbed DedronePortable, which is an all-in-one kit that offers drone detection, tracking, and identification capabilities The post This new anti-drone tech already has one prominent customer: the Ukrainian military appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- How airlines are turning to drones to help passenger flightsby Sally French on August 1, 2022 at 12:10 pm
Drones could be an important tool in improving the flights of commercial, passenger airlines. This summer, LATAM Airlines, one of the largest airlines in Brazil, announced that it has begun tests to use drones in the exterior inspection of its aircraft fuselages. LATAM said that early tests have already been able to reduce the process The post How airlines are turning to drones to help passenger flights appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Career switch? Here’s where the drone jobs areby Sally French on July 29, 2022 at 11:35 am
Amid soaring inflation, fears of a recession, and mass layoffs in other industries including crypto and real estate, the drone industry is going strong — and it’s hiring in droves. Drone jobs might not be as hard to come by as one might think. There are well over a thousand job openings in the drone The post Career switch? Here’s where the drone jobs are appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Support for DJI Air 2S — and other product launches from DroneDeployby Sally French on July 28, 2022 at 10:06 am
It seems the team at DroneDeploy is skipping their summer vacations this year — or at least they’re just squeezing a lot of work into the mix. The company dropped a whole bunch of new features and support options in a slew of product launches this summer. Perhaps among the most compelling of the product The post Support for DJI Air 2S — and other product launches from DroneDeploy appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI AIR 2S – A test-driveby RotorDroneMag.com on July 22, 2022 at 7:53 pm
Strange things start happening once a company no longer has any meaningful competition, and the Air 2S from DJI is a prime example. Like all of the company’s offerings over the past several years, it’s an absolutely top-quality platform that provides robust capabilities in both its flight and imaging performance. However, it also has some The post DJI AIR 2S – A test-drive appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Photogrammetry vs. LIDAR – Choosing the right sensors for your jobby RotorDroneMag.com on July 22, 2022 at 7:51 pm
In drone survey missions, the choice between photogrammetry and LIDAR depends heavily on the exact application. You also need to consider operational factors, such as cost and complexity. Knowing what outputs you really need will help you make the right decision. What is LIDAR and how does its output compare with results obtained with high-resolution The post Photogrammetry vs. LIDAR – Choosing the right sensors for your job appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Parrot Anafi USA – A diminutive drone with superlative featuresby RotorDroneMag.com on July 22, 2022 at 7:51 pm
If you’re looking for a first or second drone to explore the exciting world of aerial imaging, keep looking. If you are an experienced pilot working in public safety, industrial inspection or even the armed forces, stop and give the Anafi USA a closer look—it’s worth it. A quirky platform built on a proven legacy, The post Parrot Anafi USA – A diminutive drone with superlative features appeared first on RotorDrone.
- 12 tips to create incredible drone photosby RotorDroneMag.com on July 22, 2022 at 7:48 pm
OK, so you’ve mastered the basics of drone flight, have taken the obligatory photos of your house and the nearby empty field, and now you’re looking to take your drone photography to new heights. We’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ve compiled eleven tips that will tell you what to look for, how to The post 12 tips to create incredible drone photos appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Traveling with Your Drone – Avoiding airport surprises and moreby RotorDroneMag.com on July 22, 2022 at 7:47 pm
If you are thinking about taking your drone with you when you travel, there is a lot to consider. Factors range from the obvious, such as deciding which type of carrying case you should use, to the more complex, such as knowing the rules for carrying lithium batteries onboard a commercial aircraft. I was recently The post Traveling with Your Drone – Avoiding airport surprises and more appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Autonomous SWiFT Combat UAVby Debra Cleghorn on July 22, 2022 at 6:48 pm
Defensenews.com reported that on Friday, July 1, India successfully carried out the first flight of the Stealth Wing Flying Testbed, or SWiFT, an autonomous drone technology demonstrator. It is a scaled-down version of the upcoming Ghatak combat drone. The 1-ton SWiFT platform is powered by a Russian NPO Saturn 36MT turbofan engine. The flight took The post Autonomous SWiFT Combat UAV appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Zephyr Breaks Endurance Recordsby RotorDroneMag.com on July 22, 2022 at 3:29 pm
After 26 continuous days airborne, Airbus has broken the record for the longest flight of an unmanned aircraft. The unmanned, solar-powered aircraft avoids commercial traffic and weather by flying high in the atmosphere. Its onboard batteries to keep it airborne overnight, so it does not need to land to recharge. Flight data shows the aircraft The post Zephyr Breaks Endurance Records appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Drone Trackingby RotorDroneMag.com on July 22, 2022 at 3:18 pm
ANRA Technologies, a leader in integrated airspace, mission management and delivery systems for uncrewed aircraft, along with ideaForge and Asteria Aerospace, demonstrated live tracking of drones in India’s national airspace. The demonstrations showcased two options; a software plugin as well as a small strap-on hardware module showcasing the various approaches possible for a tracking solution. The post Drone Tracking appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Ion Drone Propulsionby RotorDroneMag.com on July 12, 2022 at 2:01 pm
Interestingengineering.com reported that in April, Florida-based Undefined Technologies unveiled its silent (or at least relatively quiet) eVTOL drone, Silent Ventus. The drone is powered by ion propulsion. “Silent Ventus is a vivid example of our intent of creating a sustainable, progressive, and less-noisy urban environment,” said Tomas Pribanic, Founder and CEO of Undefined Technologies, in The post Ion Drone Propulsion appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Commercial UAV Expo Keynote Speakersby Debra Cleghorn on July 6, 2022 at 8:06 pm
Organizers of Commercial UAV Expo, the world’s leading commercial drone trade show and conference, have announced an impressive lineup of keynote speakers who will cover topics ranging from the latest updates in regulation to the realities of implementation. The show will take place September 6 – 8, 2022 at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas. “The The post Commercial UAV Expo Keynote Speakers appeared first on RotorDrone.
- DJI Mini 3 Pro – Review Of Features, Specifications, Price And FAQsby Ian Shutts on June 9, 2022 at 1:53 pm
Professional quality doesn’t come in a smaller package. The DJI Mini 3 Pro is truly the professional of the Mini lineup and the best all-around ... Read more
- Upcoming Drones from DJI for 2022?by Ian Shutts on January 13, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Thanks to a recent tweet, the 2022 announcement lineup has been leaked. According to DealsDrone, there are multiple drones headed for stores this year, from ... Read more
- Parrot ANAFI Ai – Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on January 8, 2022 at 5:18 pm
The Parrot ANAFI Ai was designed as a partnership with Verizon Skyward as the first 4G drone. With a radical design inspired by nature, the ... Read more
- Skydio 2 – Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on December 29, 2021 at 11:48 am
The Skydio 2 is your personal camera crew. Built to get everyone into drones, the Skydio 2 uses the same advanced flight capabilities to keep ... Read more
- DJI Action 2 Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on November 22, 2021 at 10:58 am
With a complete overhaul from the first edition, the DJI Action 2 drops the Osmo name and picks up a modular design and magnetically attachable ... Read more
- The European Drone Legislation.by Ian Shutts on November 21, 2021 at 10:59 am
We all know the problem, you have a drone and you fly it around where and when possible. But then suddenly you decide to go ... Read more
- DJI Mavic 3 Parts, Accessories and Upgradesby Ian Shutts on November 19, 2021 at 11:59 am
By now all drone users and enthusiasts have noticed that DJI has become one of the worlds leading drone producers and their mavic series have ... Read more
- DJI Mavic 3 Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on November 9, 2021 at 6:36 pm
DJI Mavic 3 Feature and Specs Review DJI’s newest flagship drone, the DJI Mavic 3, once again sets the Mavic line as the go-to videography ... Read more
- DJI FPV Parts, Accessories and Upgradesby Ian Shutts on August 21, 2021 at 9:42 am
In this article, you can read all about possible parts, accessories and upgrades for the DJI FPV. From the simplest parts to the most interesting ... Read more
- DJI Air 2S Parts, Accessories and Upgradesby Ian Shutts on August 20, 2021 at 9:37 am
DJI recently brought the new AIR 2S on the market, a stunning new drone for photographers that demand the highest quality. Naturally there are some ... Read more