Read the latest drone news today along with new developments in the unmanned aircraft systems aviation (UAV) industry.
These daily drone news articles cover the latest innovations, developments, research and regulations from the top UAV bloggers, service providers and manufacturers.
Drone news and articles from experts including SUAS News, UAV Expert News, DroneBlog, Unmanned Aerial, Rotor Drone Mag, Dronelife, 3DR, the Drone Girl, Gizmodo drone feed and many more.
This drone news web page covers today and the previous 7 days of drone news.
Latest Drone News
Scroll down for all the latest drone news. Articles open in a separate tab.
- Commercial UAV Expo Conference Program Announced!by RotorDroneMag.com on May 17, 2022 at 9:19 pm
Organizers of Commercial UAV Expo, the world’s leading commercial drone trade show and conference, have announced an important list of conference topics and impressive roster of industry leaders who will be presenting at the 2022 event. The educational program focuses on how drone technology is solving problems and creating meaningful ROI across various industries. The The post Commercial UAV Expo Conference Program Announced! appeared first on RotorDrone.
- GA-ASI continues focus on Canadaby Press on May 17, 2022 at 6:30 pm
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), the world leader in Remotely Piloted Aircraft, announced today that they have opened a new office near Confederation Park in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. In a related move, GA-ASI is proud to announce it has appointed Michel Lalumiere as its International Strategic Development director for Canada. Lalumiere will be based
- Commercial UAV Expo 2022 Program – Vegas Show is Back, and Bigger than Everby Miriam McNabb on May 17, 2022 at 3:38 pm
Commercial UAV Expo is a can’t miss event for the industry – the opportunity to meet, greet, and do business with the biggest players inthe industry, in your business vertical. Check out the topics below, and make your plans. Commercial UAV Expo offers education and business development – and in Vegas, with plenty to do The post Commercial UAV Expo 2022 Program – Vegas Show is Back, and Bigger than Ever appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Watts Innovations Drones for Film, Delivery, Inspection and More: US-Based Startup’s “Engineering Mindset” Pays Off [DL Exclusive]by Miriam McNabb on May 17, 2022 at 2:59 pm
Watts Innovations Drones: Small start-up company produces UAVs for film, other industries. By DRONELIFE Feature Editor Jim Magill When Bobby Watts launched Watts Innovations six years ago, he could only imagine that his company, which once offered custom engineering solutions for everyday people, including custom-built toothbrushes and toilet seats, would one day specialize in the The post Watts Innovations Drones for Film, Delivery, Inspection and More: US-Based Startup’s “Engineering Mindset” Pays Off [DL Exclusive] appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Vertical Flight on Dawn of Drones This Week! eVTOL Insights and Vertical Flight Societyby Miriam McNabb on May 17, 2022 at 2:26 pm
Don’t miss a deep discussion of vertical flight on Dawn of Drones this week, May 18 at 11:00 am EST. Dawn hosts two expert guests: Mike Hirschberg of Vertical Flight Society and Jason Pritchard, Editor of eVTOL Insights. Stream below: This week Dawn hosts special guests Jason Pritchard, Editor eVTOL Insights and Mike Hirschberg, Director The post Vertical Flight on Dawn of Drones This Week! eVTOL Insights and Vertical Flight Society appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- The DJI P1 and S1 FPV Chipset – It’s Not All Thatby Ian Lewis on May 17, 2022 at 2:08 pm
With all the talk on what chipset is Fat Shark and Walksnail using in the new Avatar / Dominator FPV Goggles and system today, I have been talking with and collating a lot of the information from some of the fantastic guys who are really digging into the DJI system. To try and demystify things
- Volocopter Collaborates with Microsoft on VoloIQ Aerospace Cloud Projectby Press on May 17, 2022 at 1:47 pm
Volocopter, the pioneer of urban air mobility (UAM), announced a strategic collaboration with Microsoft to develop an aerospace cloud system in Microsoft Azure that will address the nascent cloud computing requirements for eVTOLs, UAM, and autonomous aviation. Once primed for commercial use, Azure will support the digital platform VoloIQ, the operating system for Volocopter’s UAM
- Capella Advances Gold-Copper Targeting at the Katajavaara-Aakenus Project, Central Laplandby Press on May 17, 2022 at 1:36 pm
Capella Minerals Ltd. (TSXV: CMIL) (OTCQB: CMILF) (FRA:N7D2) (the “Company” or “Capella”) is pleased to report that it has completed a 4,000-line km high-resolution drone magnetic survey over the Katajavaara-Aakenus project in northern Finland. Interpretation of the data derived from this survey is well underway, with the Company’s focus being the evaluation of potential extensions to Outokumpu
- Teledyne FLIR Releases Boson+ Longwave Infrared Thermal Camera Module with Industry-Leading Sensitivity of 20 mK or Lessby Press on May 17, 2022 at 1:31 pm
Enhanced LWIR thermal performance with size, weight, and power (SWaP) leadership provides low-risk development for unmanned platforms, security applications, handhelds, wearables, and thermal sights Teledyne FLIR, part of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, today announced the Boson+ with thermal sensitivity of 20 millikelvin (mK) or less, making it the most sensitive longwave infrared (LWIR) camera in the
- How image annotation services can improve computer vision in AI dronesby Sally French on May 17, 2022 at 9:59 am
The following guest post about image annotation services for AI drones was written by Melanie Johnson, a AI and Computer Vision enthusiast who is passionate about innovation and AI-powered solutions. The use of AI in drone technology is a must-have to automate and scale a vast amount of applications, including mapping of agricultural land or The post How image annotation services can improve computer vision in AI drones appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Mapping the Ecology of Rainforestsby Press on May 16, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Yasuo Baba Rainforests are often referred to as ‘the lungs of the planet’ for good reason. They absorb carbondioxide, release oxygen and play a crucial role in controlling the climate and keeping the planet healthy.Despite their critical importance, rainforests are under serious threat. Deforestation, illegal timbering,and issues around tree and plant health are impacting vast
- The Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) and the FAA BVLOS ARCby Gary Mortimer on May 16, 2022 at 8:25 pm
Well who would have thought it, I mentioned last week that its time to comment on the BVLOS ARC, Over the weekend somebody pointed me towards this comment, one of the Blue sUAS vendors do we think? The whole BVLOS ARC doing closed-door work is completely antithetical to open government. There were multiple subcommittees and
- Zipline Flight Operator – Chemelil Kenyaby Press on May 16, 2022 at 8:14 pm
As a member of Zipline’s Flight Operations team in Chemelil, Kenya, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of medical products to health facilities is done in a safe and timely manner. This will involve working with a team of flight operators to conduct regular pre-flight inspections, launching, and recovery of the drones (aircraft).
- Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Kord team-up to defeat multiple mortars and large drones with Stryker-mounted high-energy laserby Press on May 16, 2022 at 8:04 pm
In four weeks of continuous live-fire exercises, an industry team led by Raytheon Intelligence & Space, a Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) business, and Kord, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KBR, defeated multiple 60mm mortar rounds with a 50kW-class high energy laser integrated on a Stryker combat vehicle. The directed energy weapon system — part of the U.S.
- Fortem Technologies Deploys Man Portable Counter-UAS Solution in Ukraineby Press on May 16, 2022 at 7:52 pm
Fortem Technologies, leaders in airspace security and defense for detecting and defeating dangerous drones, has announced a new, smaller portable counter-UAS system in direct response to the crisis in Ukraine. Working closely with the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, Fortem provided Ukraine with a number of the Fortem SkyDome man-portable counter-UAS solutions, as well as on site training and
- Aloft Geo Portal Brings FAA Drone Regulations and Local Rules Together for Operatorsby Miriam McNabb on May 16, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Aloft Launches Geospatial Management Tools for Drone Data Network by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby Today, drone airspace systems and UTM technologies leader Aloft Technologies released the Aloft Geo Portal, a free tool that brings together FAA airspace rules and local ground rules for drone operations nationwide. Continue reading or listen below: DroneLife · The post Aloft Geo Portal Brings FAA Drone Regulations and Local Rules Together for Operators appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- American Robotics Parent Company Ondas Holdings Announces First Quarter Earningsby Miriam McNabb on May 16, 2022 at 3:49 pm
American Robotics Parent Company Ondas Holdings Announces First Quarter Earnings Ondas Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, Ondas Networks and American Robotics (“AR”), is a provider of private wireless, drone, and automated data solutions. The company announced its first quarter results on May 11, 2022. Continue reading, or listen below: DroneLife · American – Robotics – The post American Robotics Parent Company Ondas Holdings Announces First Quarter Earnings appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Liteye Wins DoD Contract: $12.1 Million for Counter Drone and Ground Surveillance Systemsby Miriam McNabb on May 16, 2022 at 3:23 pm
Liteye Systems Awarded $12.1M Contract for Air Defense Systems Colorado-based Liteye Systems, Inc. has won a $12.1M, multi-year contract with the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) “to provide its entire portfolio of integrated multi-domain, multi-mission Air Base Surface and Ground Defense systems, including Counter UAS (C-UAS) solutions,” says a company announcement. Continue reading or listen The post Liteye Wins DoD Contract: $12.1 Million for Counter Drone and Ground Surveillance Systems appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Skydio Youth Fly Day: Inspiring the Next Generation of Women Pilots and Engineersby Miriam McNabb on May 16, 2022 at 11:59 am
Skydio Inspires Next Generation of Women Drone Pilots with Youth Fly Day by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby Images, courtesy Skydio. Drone manufacturer and leader in autonomous flight Skydio recently held its Youth Fly Day, an event that brought together 75 Freshman students from ICA Cristo Rey All Girls Academy of San Francisco for The post Skydio Youth Fly Day: Inspiring the Next Generation of Women Pilots and Engineers appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Malta grants its first European Drone Operator Licenseby Sally French on May 16, 2022 at 9:14 am
With its rugged coastline framed with indented harbors and bays, as well as sandy beaches and rocky coves, Malta is among the best places to be a drone photographer. But the tiny country in the central Mediterranean is set to become a promising outpost for commercial drone operations. Transport Malta, which is the authority for The post Malta grants its first European Drone Operator License appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- How to Download Photos/Videos from DJI Drones using DJI Fly (Step-by-Step Guide)by Dan Bayne on May 13, 2022 at 11:59 pm
We will be looking at the best practices for accessing and downloading the Air 2S's footage, whether to your smartphone or computer (PC or Mac), as well as the various locations the Air 2S stores its media.
- Drone News of the Week May 13: DRONELIFE Headlines, All in One Place [Read or Listen]by Miriam McNabb on May 13, 2022 at 3:31 pm
All of the DRONELIFE headlines and drone news of the week May 13: DJI, Autel, American Robotics and more. Continue reading, or listen here: DroneLife · Drone – News – Of – The – Week – May – 13 Virginia Natural Gas First in State to Deploy Pipeline Inspection With Drones Virginia Natural Gas (VNG) The post Drone News of the Week May 13: DRONELIFE Headlines, All in One Place [Read or Listen] appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Draganfly First Quarter Earnings: Revenues are Growing in Scaling Drone Industryby Miriam McNabb on May 13, 2022 at 2:12 pm
Draganfly Announces First Quarter Earnings Draganfly Inc., a manufacturer of commercial unmanned aerial vehicles and drone services company, announced its first quarter results on May 10, 2022. Continue reading, or listen to this article below: D The results are positive: Revenue for the first quarter was $2.04 million, an increase of 32.8% year-over-year and 25% The post Draganfly First Quarter Earnings: Revenues are Growing in Scaling Drone Industry appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Autel Evo Lite+ review: the best non-DJI camera drone you can buyby Sally French on May 13, 2022 at 8:49 am
Given its massive market share DJI dominates the conversations when it comes to consumer drones. And it has certainly dominated the conversation this month on this very website, given the launch o the much-anticipated DJI Mini 3 Pro. But there’s another drone company that is able to stand up quite strong to DJI’s consumer line The post Autel Evo Lite+ review: the best non-DJI camera drone you can buy appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI RC Pro: How to Install Apps (Step-by-Step Guide with Screenshots)by Isaac Crabtree on May 13, 2022 at 1:09 am
Since the Google Play store doesn't allow downloads to the RC Pro, in order to download apps to the RC Pro, you need to use an APK Downloader that does.
- GENIUS NY Applications are Open: Drone Startups, Apply Now for the $1 Million Grand Prizeby Miriam McNabb on May 12, 2022 at 4:02 pm
New York state is betting on the drone, robotics and IoT industries in a big way. With recognition that these industries have the potential to drive major economic development in the area, the GENIUS NY program – an in-residence accelerator operated out of Syracuse, NY – is offering $3 million in investment in 5 finalist companies, The post GENIUS NY Applications are Open: Drone Startups, Apply Now for the $1 Million Grand Prize appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Jersey Mike’s kicks off drone delivery to residents of one lucky American cityby Sally French on May 12, 2022 at 1:02 pm
Jersey Mike’s has always been an ambitious company, and now the iconic sandwich chain is tackling another ambition: drone delivery. The New Jersey-based sandwich chain announced today that it would be launching drone deliveries, shipping sandwiches to select residents of Holly Springs, North Carolina. The drone deliveries are being conducted by Flytrex and Causey Aviation The post Jersey Mike’s kicks off drone delivery to residents of one lucky American city appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Is DJI Mavic 3 Waterproof? (Explained)by Peter Karanja on May 12, 2022 at 4:20 am
The Mavic 3 is not waterproof. Its design and build enable it to achieve some water resistance, but water can still manage to get to the internal parts, exposing it to damage.
- DJI Mini 3 Pro vs Mavic Air 2 and Air 2S: which is better?by Sally French on May 11, 2022 at 9:59 am
The DJI Mini 3 Pro launched this week to much fanfare. It offers not just the most-desired specs, including sub-250 gram takeoff weight, 4K/60fps video, tri-directional obstacle sensing and 34 minutes of flight time — but it offers all that for a reasonably low price point of just $759 (or $669 if you forego the The post DJI Mini 3 Pro vs Mavic Air 2 and Air 2S: which is better? appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI Mini 3 Pro is here: everything you need to knowby Sally French on May 10, 2022 at 1:01 pm
There’s no doubt about it: the DJI Mini 3 Pro is the best drone I’ve flown yet. DJI announced its newest drone, the Mini 3 Pro, today. And I managed to get my hands on one early! I only wish this drone existed years ago. It’s everything you want in a drone: excellent image quality, The post DJI Mini 3 Pro is here: everything you need to know appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- How to Get a Drone License (Explained for Beginners)by Keith Davis on May 10, 2022 at 1:53 am
Deciding to leave the world of the hobbyist pilot and enter the realm of the commercial pilot can certainly be intimidating. Don't worry though, that's what the drone community is here for.
- DJI Air 2S in Extreme Weather (Explained)by Daniel Cepeda on May 10, 2022 at 12:09 am
Even though we recommend that you always operate your drone in safe conditions, the DJI Air 2S can withstand adverse weather pretty nicely. I am talking rain, snowfall, and extreme winds. Furthermore, thanks to an innovative water suit accessory, you can even fly it in heavy rain.
- DJI teases possible Mini 3 product launch — and product tester programby Sally French on May 9, 2022 at 9:30 am
DJI is set to launch a new product tomorrow — and many speculate that it’ll be a Mini 3 drone. But DJI also put another twist in the plot by using the same release to announce a new “SkyPixel Product Tryout” program. The first big piece of news coming out of DJI is that it’ll The post DJI teases possible Mini 3 product launch — and product tester program appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI Air 2S – Tips, Tricks & Settings (From a Professional)by Dan Bayne on May 7, 2022 at 11:51 am
We'll be going over various tips, tricks, and settings, broken down by area of interest, that you might not have heard of before or even thought of, all of which can assist in you producing the best images or video possible.
- DJI Battery Firmware – All You Need to Knowby Steve Kukuruza on May 7, 2022 at 1:23 am
Intelligent Flight Batteries are embedded with computer chips that are programmed with specific instructions via firmware to protect your aircraft, extend flight time, communicate data, and protect battery life.
- Can You Fly a Drone from a Computer? (Explained)by Peter Karanja on May 7, 2022 at 12:41 am
You can fly a drone from a computer, but it's not as efficient, and you do not have access to some of the drone's features. Drones are designed to work with apps built for Android and iOS devices.
- Verizon’s Skyward unexpectedly shuts downby Sally French on May 6, 2022 at 9:13 am
In news that was unexpected even to most Skyward employees, the drone company that was acquired by Verizon is shutting down. Skyward is an Oregon-based company that provides a drone software platform designed to support operational control for drone programs including the InFlight mobile app, LAANC access to controlled airspace, and Mapping & Modeling powered The post Verizon’s Skyward unexpectedly shuts down appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Best SD Cards for Mavic 3by Isaac Crabtree on May 6, 2022 at 3:03 am
The best SD Card for the Mavic 3 is a 128GB UHS Class 3 V30 card. A good choice specifically is the SanDisk Extreme 128GB, which is the one DJI recommends, although other brands with similar specifications could do the job equally well.
- Best Drones Under $500by Matt Dodson on May 6, 2022 at 1:29 am
If you’re looking for a great drone for under $500, then this is the article for you. In this article, we’ll give you some information on the capabilities and special features of the top-rated drones in this price range.
- These 6 drone companies scored 2022 iF Design Awardsby Sally French on May 5, 2022 at 9:12 am
The 2022 iF Design Awards saw about 11,000 entries — but few winners. But in a win for the drone industry, six drone companies made the cut. The iF Design Award is an annual competition that recognizes exceptional products, which it deems worthy based on assessment by expert jurors who are looking for qualities including The post These 6 drone companies scored 2022 iF Design Awards appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Chevron, ConocoPhillips gain access to BVLOS drone operationsby Sally French on May 4, 2022 at 9:52 am
2022 is certainly the year of BVLOS. Short for Beyond Visual Line of Sight, such drone operations are critical for many impactful drone operations, especially things like drone delivery or inspections of widespread remote areas like Chevron and ConocoPhillips oil pipelines. While most airspace regulators do not allow BVLOS flights for most situations, this year The post Chevron, ConocoPhillips gain access to BVLOS drone operations appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Free Airspace Map for Safe Drone Operationsby RotorDroneMag.com on April 28, 2022 at 6:06 pm
From SkyGrid: Navigating low-altitude airspace is complex. Drone operators need to monitor weather changes, avoid buildings and construction cranes, factor in risks on the ground and comply with shifting regulatory dynamics. That’s why we’re providing the most robust airspace map to help drone operators ensure every mission is safe and successful. Our free, SkyGrid Flight The post Free Airspace Map for Safe Drone Operations appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Teledyne FLIR Hadron 640Rby RotorDroneMag.com on April 26, 2022 at 6:56 pm
Teledyne FLIR, part of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, today announced the release of its high-performance Hadron 640R combined radiometric thermal and visible dual camera module. The Hadron 640R design is optimized for integration into unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), unmanned ground vehicles (UGV), robotic platforms, and emerging AI-ready applications where battery life and run time are mission critical. The post Teledyne FLIR Hadron 640R appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Drone Rescue Systemsby RotorDroneMag.com on April 26, 2022 at 6:50 pm
Auterion, the company building an open and software-defined future for enterprise drone fleets, is excited today to welcome Drone Rescue Systems to the growing Auterion ecosystem. Drone Rescue Systems safety solutions combine an autonomous parachute with emergency blackbox and data storage, to provide enterprise drone operators with an added level of safety when operating. “Drone The post Drone Rescue Systems appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Percepto Monitors Florida Power Gridby RotorDroneMag.com on April 26, 2022 at 6:29 pm
Percepto, pioneering autonomous inspection by industrial robotics, today announced it will deploy autonomous drones to monitor Florida Power & Light’s substations and power distribution grids across the state. The first electric utility to deploy drone-in-a-box (DIB) technology statewide, the arrangement represents the largest commercial autonomous drone project in the world. It’s also the first operation The post Percepto Monitors Florida Power Grid appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Auterion Adds Acecore Zoeby RotorDroneMag.com on April 26, 2022 at 6:23 pm
Auterion, the company building an open and software-defined future for enterprise drone fleets, is pleased to announce that Acecore Zoe is now part of the Auterion Open Ecosystem. The high quality Zoe, well known for its versatile, all-weather design, is a portable heavy-lifter that can be configured from quadcopter to octocopter for added motor redundancy. The post Auterion Adds Acecore Zoe appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Spleenlab Joins Auterion Ecosystemby RotorDroneMag.com on April 20, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Auterion, the company building an open and software-defined future for enterprise drone fleets, is excited today to welcome Spleenlab to the growing Auterion ecosystem. Spleenlab’s VISIONAIRY technology delivers AI-based perception software for drones to complete fully autonomous infrastructure detection, inspection, and collision avoidance. When Spleenlab’s VISIONAIRY software and ML algorithm are installed on Auterion’s AI The post Spleenlab Joins Auterion Ecosystem appeared first on RotorDrone.
- GoPro Hero10 Black Bonesby RotorDroneMag.com on April 20, 2022 at 2:43 pm
GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) has announced the lightest GoPro ever, HERO10 Black Bones, which is purpose-built to be the ultimate FPV (First Person View) drone camera. Featuring GoPro’s flagship imaging pipeline – including the high-performance GP2 processor and Emmy Award-Winning HyperSmooth 4.0 – the camera delivers the same breakthrough image quality and blistering video frame rates The post GoPro Hero10 Black Bones appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Offshore Deliveriesby RotorDroneMag.com on April 11, 2022 at 6:35 pm
German logistics and aviation holding Zeitfracht Group and its subsidiary German Airways will be among the first companies worldwide to commercially deploy drones in logistics. In a joint letter of intent with the German manufacturer Wingcopter, the companies have agreed to purchase 17 Wingcopter 198 delivery drones and acquire options to order an additional 115 The post Offshore Deliveries appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Teal Drones Helps Ukraineby RotorDroneMag.com on April 11, 2022 at 6:28 pm
Teal Drones founder and CEO George Matus believes that reconnaissance drones are vital technology in wartime. Yet Ukrainian forces fighting the battle against the Russian invasion don’t have access to the most effective drone technology. The drones most commonly used in these scenarios have a backdoor that the Russians use to track drones in the The post Teal Drones Helps Ukraine appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Upcoming Drones from DJI for 2022?by Ian Shutts on January 13, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Thanks to a recent tweet, the 2022 announcement lineup has been leaked. According to DealsDrone, there are multiple drones headed for stores this year, from ... Read more
- Parrot ANAFI Ai – Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on January 8, 2022 at 5:18 pm
The Parrot ANAFI Ai was designed as a partnership with Verizon Skyward as the first 4G drone. With a radical design inspired by nature, the ... Read more
- Skydio 2 – Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on December 29, 2021 at 11:48 am
The Skydio 2 is your personal camera crew. Built to get everyone into drones, the Skydio 2 uses the same advanced flight capabilities to keep ... Read more
- DJI Action 2 Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on November 22, 2021 at 10:58 am
With a complete overhaul from the first edition, the DJI Action 2 drops the Osmo name and picks up a modular design and magnetically attachable ... Read more
- The European Drone Legislation.by Ian Shutts on November 21, 2021 at 10:59 am
We all know the problem, you have a drone and you fly it around where and when possible. But then suddenly you decide to go ... Read more
- DJI Mavic 3 Parts, Accessories and Upgradesby Ian Shutts on November 19, 2021 at 11:59 am
By now all drone users and enthusiasts have noticed that DJI has become one of the worlds leading drone producers and their mavic series have ... Read more
- DJI Mavic 3 Review Of Features And Specsby Ian Shutts on November 9, 2021 at 6:36 pm
DJI Mavic 3 Feature and Specs Review DJI’s newest flagship drone, the DJI Mavic 3, once again sets the Mavic line as the go-to videography ... Read more
- DJI FPV Parts, Accessories and Upgradesby Ian Shutts on August 21, 2021 at 9:42 am
In this article, you can read all about possible parts, accessories and upgrades for the DJI FPV. From the simplest parts to the most interesting ... Read more
- DJI Air 2S Parts, Accessories and Upgradesby Ian Shutts on August 20, 2021 at 9:37 am
DJI recently brought the new AIR 2S on the market, a stunning new drone for photographers that demand the highest quality. Naturally there are some ... Read more
- InterDrone Cancels 2021 Live Event, Eyes New Futureby Leslie Wolfe on June 17, 2021 at 8:22 pm
The past year has ushered in significant change, especially in re-imaging the way we gather and connect with our community. To that end, the InterDrone team has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 in-person edition of our conference, originally scheduled to take place August 10-12, 2021, in Dallas, TX. Our team has been in communication with our community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, closely discussing the impact of the pandemic on The post InterDrone Cancels 2021 Live Event, Eyes New Future first appeared on InterDrone. The post InterDrone Cancels 2021 Live Event, Eyes New Future appeared first on InterDrone.