Read the latest drone news today along with new developments in the unmanned aircraft systems aviation (UAV) industry.
These daily drone news articles cover the latest innovations, developments, research and regulations from the top UAV bloggers, service providers and manufacturers.
Drone news and articles from experts including SUAS News, UAV Expert News, DroneBlog, Unmanned Aerial, Rotor Drone Mag, Dronelife, 3DR, the Drone Girl, Gizmodo drone feed and many more.
This drone news web page covers today and the previous 7 days of drone news.
Latest Drone News
Scroll down for all the latest drone news. Articles open in a separate tab.
- Ring Always Home Cam: How to get your hands on Amazon’s indoor security droneby Sally French on February 21, 2024 at 10:07 am
Back at CES 2023, we got the launch of the Ring Always Home Cam. This unique drone from Amazon is basically an indoor security drone that patrols your home when you’re away. In flying around your home, it can provide a 360-degree view of rooms. You might program it to fly specific routes, or otherwise The post Ring Always Home Cam: How to get your hands on Amazon’s indoor security drone appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Aerodyne Group and DroneDash Technologies Collaborate to Introduce Cross-Border Drone Delivery Services between Malaysia and Singaporeby Press on February 21, 2024 at 7:00 am
Aerodyne Group (Aerodyne), a global leader in drone-based enterprise solutions provider headquartered in Malaysia today inked an agreement with DroneDash Technologies (DroneDash), a leading air
- How to Get a Drone License with an Existing Part 61 Certificateby Nicole Malczan on February 21, 2024 at 1:02 am
I’ll be your guide through the process of becoming a certified Part 107 pilot with an existing Part 61 license, offering instructions on registrations and answering questions that pop up along the way!
- Drone Filmmaking Ultimate Guideby Nicole Malczan on February 21, 2024 at 12:59 am
This guide will position you to start your career off on the right foot.
- WellSpan Health Adopts Drone Delivery for Prescriptions: “Lower Cost, Faster, and More Sustainable”by Miriam McNabb on February 20, 2024 at 9:23 pm
WellSpan Health to Revolutionize Pharmacy Delivery with Zipline’s Drone Technology WellSpan Health, a leading health system in Pennsylvania, is set to revolutionize the patient experience by partnering with Zipline, the world’s largest autonomous delivery service. This partnership will bring innovative medical drone delivery to Pennsylvania, making the process of getting prescriptions filled as simple as The post WellSpan Health Adopts Drone Delivery for Prescriptions: “Lower Cost, Faster, and More Sustainable” appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Marut Drones Delivers Multi-Utility Agricultural Drones for Research at Major Agricultural Universityby Miriam McNabb on February 20, 2024 at 9:14 pm
Marut Drones Delivers Agricultural Drones to PJTSAU for Research and Utility In a significant development for the agricultural sector, Marut Drones, a leading drone technology manufacturer in India, has delivered two of its DGCA certified multi-utility agricultural drones, AG365, to Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU). The drones were inaugurated by Shri Thummala Nageswara The post Marut Drones Delivers Multi-Utility Agricultural Drones for Research at Major Agricultural University appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Snowdonia Aerospace Centre selects Aerovolt to provide charging systems for drone, electric aircraft and EVTOL testingby Press on February 20, 2024 at 8:20 pm
Snowdonia Aerospace Centre, the UK’s leading large scale drone and soon to be eVTOL testing facility have selected AEROVOLT (partnered with EATON) to provide multiple
- Joby Aviation on the Drone Radio Show: Answering the Number 1 Question on Urban Air Mobilityby Miriam McNabb on February 20, 2024 at 6:48 pm
Don’t miss Joby Aviation on this episode of the Drone Radio Show! Host Randy Goers speaks with Joby product manager Eric Allison about the question on everyone’s mind: How close are we to hailing an air taxi? Listen here: Drone Radio Show · How Close Are We to Hailing an Electric Air Taxi? Eric Allison The post Joby Aviation on the Drone Radio Show: Answering the Number 1 Question on Urban Air Mobility appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- ‘Flatpack’ drone presented to Defence College for Military Capability Integration presented to the Defence College for Military Capability Integration (DCMCI)by Press on February 20, 2024 at 5:38 pm
Developed in partnership with the Australian Army and SYPAQ Systems, and exclusively distributed across Europe and the Middle East by the Tanglewood Group, the ‘Corvo’
- idME PRO (Remote ID) – FCC Certificateby Press on February 20, 2024 at 1:14 pm
The most advanced Remote Identification device WI-FI and BLE technology Our Remote ID module is based on the following technologies: Using the BLE and WI-FI
- General Atomics Expands International Collaborations and Partnerships with Japan in Critical and Emerging Technologiesby Press on February 20, 2024 at 1:08 pm
General Atomics, a defense and diversified technologies company with affiliates operating on five continents, is expanding its collaborations and partnerships across Japan with new investments
- Eve Air Mobility and SkyScape Announce First Urban ATM Agreement in Japanby Press on February 20, 2024 at 1:06 pm
Eve Air Mobility (“Eve”) (NYSE: EVEX; EVEXW) and SkyScape, a Japanese vertiport development and management company headquartered in Osaka, Japan, have announced an agreement to
- DRONE AVSEC – Aviation Security Awareness Trainingby Press on February 20, 2024 at 1:01 pm
All SACAA licensed drone pilots, ground crew and all other staff who require an identity pass to the restricted zone (RZ). Content General Security Awareness
- Step forward in unlocking drones flying beyond visual line of sightby Press on February 20, 2024 at 12:54 pm
New proposals put forward by the UK Civil Aviation Authority will help unlock drones flying beyond visual line of sight of Remote Pilots. Industries involved
- 2024 drone tech progress: 6 new products from drone companies that dropped in February 2024by Sally French on February 20, 2024 at 9:59 am
It’s shaping up to be a strong year for tech developments — if this month is any new indication. A large handful of drone companies dropped some pretty major 2024 drone tech product developments, which we’ve rounded up into one post. This is hardly a comprehensive list of everything that changed or launched in drones The post 2024 drone tech progress: 6 new products from drone companies that dropped in February 2024 appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- DJI Mini 2 SE: How to Connect/Pair RC (Explained)by Nicole Malczan on February 20, 2024 at 4:47 am
Don’t sweat it! I’ll guide you on how to pair the Mini 2 SE’s remote control with the drone. You’ll be airborne in no time!
- Revolutionizing 3D Mapping: SimActive’s Integration with Multi-Camera Drone Payloadsby Miriam McNabb on February 19, 2024 at 8:37 pm
SimActive Enhances 3D Mapping with Multi-Camera Drone Payloads SimActive Inc., a global leader in photogrammetry software development, has announced the integration of its Correlator3D™ product with multi-camera drone payloads to enhance 3D mapping capabilities. This innovative software allows users to import configurations from both oblique and nadir cameras, paving the way for superior 3D mapping The post Revolutionizing 3D Mapping: SimActive’s Integration with Multi-Camera Drone Payloads appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- How Decision Makers Maximize Tradeshow ROI: Go-to-Market Propellerby Miriam McNabb on February 19, 2024 at 8:22 pm
The latest in an occasional column on bringing products to market in emerging technologies, by industry marketing expert Amy T. Wiegand: Go-to-Market Propeller. The deep dive on how decision makers maximize trade show ROI: from choosing the right events to post show follow up. By Amy T. Wiegand In the rapidly evolving world of drone technology, The post How Decision Makers Maximize Tradeshow ROI: Go-to-Market Propeller appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- From the Floor of Geo Week ’24: The Drones Geospatial Professionals are Usingby Miriam McNabb on February 19, 2024 at 7:50 pm
Drones Dominated the Geo Week ‘24 Floor By: Dawn Zoldi Geo Week distinguishes itself as the leading event fostering improved cooperation among specialists in the built environment, advanced airborne/terrestrial technologies and enthusiasts of commercial 3D technology. The event originated in response to the evolving needs of professionals in the built world and geospatial domains and The post From the Floor of Geo Week ’24: The Drones Geospatial Professionals are Using appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Axion (Model AB8)by Press on February 19, 2024 at 1:21 pm
Introducing the Axion (Model AB8) – a Multi-Purpose Aerial Vehicle based on the flight-proven JetQuad (Model AB6). The Axion has 4-times the power output of
- Will Banning DJI be a Shake-Up or a Shake-Down? H.R. 2864by Gary Mortimer on February 19, 2024 at 10:47 am
DJI, a market leader in commercial drones, has become a lightning rod for controversy in our world Stephen Sutton from Flyby Guys created an excellent
- Unusual Machines IPO takes flight, bringing chance to invest in FPV dronesby Sally French on February 19, 2024 at 9:42 am
Want to invest in FPV drones? With last week’s Unusual Machines IPO, there’s another opportunity to. Puerto Rico-based Unusual Machines made its public debut on the NYSE American on Feb. 14, 2024, raising $5 million at the low end of its projected range. Trading under the ticker symbol “UMAC,” the stock opened at $4 per The post Unusual Machines IPO takes flight, bringing chance to invest in FPV drones appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Best Drones for Carrying Weightby Peter Karanja on February 18, 2024 at 4:45 am
Whether you want to lift a flashlight, a can of beer, extra cameras, or objects that weigh several pounds, read on to find out the drones I would go for.
- How to Get a Drone License in Pennsylvania (Explained for Beginners)by Nicole Malczan on February 17, 2024 at 2:44 am
Let me show you how to get your Remote Pilot Certificate so you can join the finest pilots in the sky.
- How to Get a Drone License in Virginia (Explained for Beginners)by Nicole Malczan on February 17, 2024 at 2:27 am
That’s why I’m here to help you navigate it, so let’s get going!
- How to Get a Drone License in Vermont (Explained for Beginners)by Nicole Malczan on February 17, 2024 at 2:14 am
Are you ready to join the legions of other pilots exploring some of Vermont’s most hidden locales and earning money from their drone flights?
- How to Get a Drone License in South Dakota (Explained for Beginners)by Nicole Malczan on February 17, 2024 at 2:03 am
Buckle up and join me on a journey on how to become a registered South Dakota drone pilot so you can take your drone aspirations to the highest!
- How to Get a Drone License in Tennessee (Explained for Beginners)by Nicole Malczan on February 17, 2024 at 1:48 am
Join me as I explain the intricacies of becoming a registered drone pilot in Tennessee.
- How to Get a Drone License in Utah (Explained for Beginners)by Nicole Malczan on February 17, 2024 at 1:32 am
You’re exactly where you need to be, so tune in and check out the steps required to get your aspirations airborne.
- Joby eVTOL taxis eye takeoff in Dubai by 2025by Sally French on February 16, 2024 at 10:47 am
The futuristic vision of air taxis gliding between towering skyscrapers might soon become reality in Dubai. Joby Aviation, a leading developer of electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft, has signed a landmark agreement with the Dubai’s Road and Transport Authority (RTA) to launch air taxi services in the United Arab Emirates. Though full commercial The post Joby eVTOL taxis eye takeoff in Dubai by 2025 appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Wildlife Drones: Using Innovative Technology to Track Elusive Speciesby Miriam McNabb on February 15, 2024 at 4:38 pm
Company uses drone technology to track animals in the wild The third in a trilogy of articles on innovative drones for conservation. Explore the first article, on drones saving island ecosystems here: and the second, on drones for whale research, here. By DRONELIFE Features Editor Jim Magill Images courtesy Wildlife Drones. Dr. Debbie Saunders, an The post Wildlife Drones: Using Innovative Technology to Track Elusive Species appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Event 38 Unmanned Systems Incorporates Advanced LiDAR Technology into E455 Droneby Miriam McNabb on February 15, 2024 at 4:16 pm
Event 38 Unmanned Systems Integrates Advanced LiDAR onto E455 Drone Event 38 Unmanned Systems, a global leader in the manufacturing of unmanned aerial vehicles, has announced a significant upgrade to their Heavy VTOL E455 Drone. The drone can now be equipped with multiple LiDAR systems, including the Resepi Hesai LIDAR XT-32 developed by Inertial Labs. The post Event 38 Unmanned Systems Incorporates Advanced LiDAR Technology into E455 Drone appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- 2024 President’s Day drone sales: the best deals on camera drones, Part 107 courses and moreby Sally French on February 15, 2024 at 10:04 am
Happy 2024 President’s Day! Not only do we get a long weekend but we get another delight — some awesome deals on drones! There are tons of sales happening on major retailers like Amazon and B&H Photo, as well as smaller drone-specific companies, throughout the weekend. So don’t stereotype President’s Day to just mattress sales. The post 2024 President’s Day drone sales: the best deals on camera drones, Part 107 courses and more appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- GeoCue and CHC Navigation Unveil TrueView 540: LiDAR Innovationby Miriam McNabb on February 14, 2024 at 8:25 pm
GeoCue and CHC Navigation Unveil TrueView 540 at Geo Week 2024 GeoCue, a leading provider of geospatial hardware and software, and CHC Navigation, a pioneer in precision positioning solutions, have announced the launch of the TrueView 540 at Geo Week 2024. This innovative collaboration introduces a new, efficient, and flexible survey-grade LiDAR system to North The post GeoCue and CHC Navigation Unveil TrueView 540: LiDAR Innovation appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- 5 Reasons Your Drone Needs RTK: DRONELIFE Exclusive from Point Oneby Miriam McNabb on February 14, 2024 at 5:15 pm
DRONELIFE presents this guest post by Mark Wilkerson, Product Manager at Point One Navigation, providing a centimeter-accurate positioning system. In this piece, Mark lays out the reasons that RTK might be right for your commercial drone application. DRONELIFE neither accepts nor makes payment for guest posts. The Five Reasons Your Drone Needs RTK By The post 5 Reasons Your Drone Needs RTK: DRONELIFE Exclusive from Point One appeared first on DRONELIFE.
- Countering CCP Drones Act hearing weighs ban on Chinese-made dronesby Sally French on February 14, 2024 at 11:40 am
Tomorrow will be a big day for the drone industry — and particularly people who use DJI or other Chinese-made drones. That’s because the U.S. House of Representatives Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight will hold a hearing on Thursday, February 15th, to debate H.R. 2864, the “Countering CCP Drones Act.” Representatives Elise Stefanik (R-NY) and The post Countering CCP Drones Act hearing weighs ban on Chinese-made drones appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Temu: is it a legit place to buy drones?by Sally French on February 13, 2024 at 10:16 am
Temu, the Chinese e-commerce platform known for its shockingly low prices, rocketed into American consciousness with its splashy Super Bowl 2024 ad blitz. But can drone pilots trust this newcomer for buying drones? We at The Drone Girl donned our skepticism goggles and dug deep to see if Temu takes flight or crashes and burns. The post Temu: is it a legit place to buy drones? appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Super Bowl LVIII: drones dominate advertisementsby Sally French on February 12, 2024 at 4:18 pm
Super Bowl LVIII did it again with a Taylor Swift appearance and a star-studded Usher halftime show. There was also no shortage of clever advertising. But among the most clever advertisements out there? Yes, those are the multiple that featured drones. Drones appeared on millions of TVs across America in that Popeyes ad. Meanwhile, fans The post Super Bowl LVIII: drones dominate advertisements appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- In-person vs online Part 107 classes: which is better?by Sally French on February 9, 2024 at 11:14 am
So you want to get your drone pilot’s license, which is a critical step in becoming a professional drone pilot. Relatively few people pass the test through self-study alone. Instead, most enroll in one of the myriad Part 107 classes. Part 107 is a shorthand term for a set of regulations established by the Federal The post In-person vs online Part 107 classes: which is better? appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- PanoVolo: an inexpensive way to make drone panorama photos in secondsby Caroline Dobrez on February 8, 2024 at 11:39 am
What’s a cheap, easy way to make drone panorama photos? The new, PanoVolo software was tailored specifically for turning your drone photos into panoramas. It’s a simple tool for anyone looking to expand their drone photography skills. The software creates drone panoramas in seconds. Here at The Drone Girl, we were given the chance to The post PanoVolo: an inexpensive way to make drone panorama photos in seconds appeared first on The Drone Girl.
- Eagle Eye Tracks Balsa Dronesby RotorDroneMag.com on December 4, 2023 at 10:12 pm
General Atomics’ new “Eagle Eye” Gray Eagle radar system can track and monitor small balsa drones for targeting and destruction. The Gray Eagle 25M drone features open-architecture, a more powerful engine, advanced data links, and extended range. According to Mike Shortsleeve, Vice President of Defense Department strategic development at GA, these drones, dubbed the 25M The post Eagle Eye Tracks Balsa Drones appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Marines Test New Autonomous Kaman KARGO Rotorcraftby RotorDroneMag.com on November 10, 2023 at 10:15 pm
On 4 October, the Army announced its choice of the Kaman KARGO for a Heavy-Lift Vertical Take Off & Landing (HVTOL) drone capable of carrying supplies to troops in combat, the wounded to safety, or specialized sensor packages to perform reconnaissance, electronic warfare, and other roles. The Marines had picked KARGO last year as a The post Marines Test New Autonomous Kaman KARGO Rotorcraft appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Mach Initiative Seeks to Break Speed Recordby RotorDroneMag.com on November 4, 2023 at 9:08 pm
In 2017, German pilot Niels Herbrich flew his homemade remote-control plane at 465mph (Mach 0.62). Six years later, his speed record remains unbroken. The Mach Initiative aims to break this record with an aircraft that will reach speeds exceeding 600 mph (Mach 0.8) at sea level. Employing a small, closely integrated team of students at The post Mach Initiative Seeks to Break Speed Record appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Commercial Heavy-Lift RC Drones for Cargo Transportation & Logisticsby RotorDroneMag.com on October 24, 2023 at 9:13 pm
FlyingBasket’s FB3 is an all-electric multirotor platform that requires no disassembly and can be easily transported inside a van or trailer, ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. The versatile UAS has been designed to be BVLOS (beyond visual line of sight)-ready, with a robust data link that transmits critical flight control data and telemetry The post Commercial Heavy-Lift RC Drones for Cargo Transportation & Logistics appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Prime Air’s new delivery droneby RotorDroneMag.com on October 20, 2023 at 3:20 pm
The newest Prime Air drone, the MK30, has been unveiled as part of the latest expansion to the Prime Air program, and it’s unlike any other drone being used for package delivery. From Prime Air: The design and testing of the MK30 came together in about 18 months through the innovative and collaborative work of The post Prime Air’s new delivery drone appeared first on RotorDrone.
- MatrixSpace AI-enabled Radarby RotorDroneMag.com on September 28, 2023 at 9:18 pm
MatrixSpace is addressing the next generation of AI-enabled sensing with the world’s smallest radar system. MatrixSpace’s unit operates in two modes, radar and communications. It consumes 25 Watts in radar mode, and 11 Watts in communications mode. Its dual mode capability allows relaying information back from the field in real time. MatrixSpace radar provides integrated The post MatrixSpace AI-enabled Radar appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Emerald & Advertising Week launch new podcast titled, Great Minds People and Cultureby Laura Brauer on September 18, 2023 at 1:35 pm
Each 30-minute episode is a deep dive into the intricacies of effective leadership, featuring insightful conversations with renowned experts and thought leaders. The post Emerald & Advertising Week launch new podcast titled, Great Minds People and Culture appeared first on Emerald.
- Pyka’s Highly Autonomous Crop and Cargo Electric Aircraftby RotorDroneMag.com on September 7, 2023 at 9:22 pm
Pyka, a manufacturer of large-scale highly-automated electric aircraft for crop protection and cargo transport in Oakland, California, announced that it has received approval from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to operate its zero-emission highly-automated Pelican Spray aircraft for crop protection commercially nationwide. With a gross weight of 1,125 lbs., Pyka says its uncrewed aerial The post Pyka’s Highly Autonomous Crop and Cargo Electric Aircraft appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Commercial UAV Expo to bring thousands of commercial drone professionals to Las Vegas Sep 5-7by RotorDroneMag.com on August 31, 2023 at 1:46 pm
More than 3,500 commercial drone professionals from more than 60 countries will gather at Commercial UAV Expo, the world’s leading commercial drone trade show and conference, to network, connect, and learn about the newest developments in drone technology, applications, and operations. The event takes place at Caesars Forum, Las Vegas, NV, September 5-7, 2023. “Commercial The post Commercial UAV Expo to bring thousands of commercial drone professionals to Las Vegas Sep 5-7 appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Advanced Airspace Summitby RotorDroneMag.com on August 7, 2023 at 6:18 pm
Commercial UAV Expo Launches New Advanced Airspace Summit to address challenges in navigating trust, regulations, and operations in the future of airspace. Organizers of Commercial UAV Expo, the world’s leading commercial drone trade show and conference, have announced an important addition to this year’s conference program: the Advanced Airspace Summit. Commercial UAV Expo takes place The post Advanced Airspace Summit appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Shark Patrol!by RotorDroneMag.com on July 7, 2023 at 3:19 pm
New York Governor Kathy Hochul today announced new shark-monitoring drones will be deployed to local beach communities on Long Island and New York City, building on the State’s previous actions taken to address and enhance beachgoers’ safety at State beaches. Governor Hochul also announced that the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic The post Shark Patrol! appeared first on RotorDrone.
- Amazon Music Curates Performances from 2 Chainz, Blxst, AJR, Eslabon Armado, Armani White, DJ E Rock, and More at NBA Conby s9800026 on June 29, 2023 at 1:17 pm
Taking place at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on July 7-9, the new multiday event will celebrate the culture of the game during NBA 2K24 Summer League Amazon Music to Power NBA Con Store, Offering Exclusive NBA Merchandise LOS ANGELES—June 29, 2023—Today, Amazon Music announced that it will curate three days of live music for The post Amazon Music Curates Performances from 2 Chainz, Blxst, AJR, Eslabon Armado, Armani White, DJ E Rock, and More at NBA Con appeared first on Emerald.
- Hervé Sedky: The Outdoor Retailer Show can be a force for change in public land protectionsby Laura Brauer on June 16, 2023 at 6:16 pm
The protection of public lands is a critical issue that we must address as an industry. The post Hervé Sedky: The Outdoor Retailer Show can be a force for change in public land protections appeared first on Emerald.
- Overland Expo West 2023 Announces Record Attendanceby Laura Brauer on June 15, 2023 at 6:28 pm
Overland Expo West 2023 attracts more than 30,000 attendees from around the world. The post Overland Expo West 2023 Announces Record Attendance appeared first on Emerald.
- MEDIA ALERT: Trade show organisers are poised for growth and evolving to develop emerging marketplaces and secure future customersby Laura Brauer on May 31, 2023 at 1:26 pm
Global Exhibitions Day (GED) highlights exhibitions as the driving force behind the Marketplaces of the future with emphasis on Evolving Customer Experience The post MEDIA ALERT: Trade show organisers are poised for growth and evolving to develop emerging marketplaces and secure future customers appeared first on Emerald.
- KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR, TRAE YOUNG, VICTOR WEMBANYAMA, SCOOT HENDERSON AND MANY MORE TO HEADLINE THE LEAGUE’S NEWEST FAN EVENT, NBA CONby Semhal Tekeste on May 18, 2023 at 4:02 pm
— First-Ever NBA Con to Debut in Las Vegas July 7-9– — Multi-Day Event to Celebrate the Culture of the Game During NBA 2K24 Summer League– NEW YORK, May 18, 2023 — The National Basketball Association (NBA), in partnership with Emerald Holding, Inc., (NYSE: EEX), today announced that NBA Con, a first-of-its-kind event that blends The post KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR, TRAE YOUNG, VICTOR WEMBANYAMA, SCOOT HENDERSON AND MANY MORE TO HEADLINE THE LEAGUE’S NEWEST FAN EVENT, NBA CON appeared first on Emerald.
- Major trade show organizers have released their 2022 full-year financial results, with earnings reflecting a strong comeback of in-person eventsby Laura Brauer on April 4, 2023 at 11:56 am
Emerald Holding, Inc.’s Q4 and full-year financial results for 2022 saw increases in revenues and net income over 2021, and the company predicts even stronger earnings in 2023. Emerald saw revenues of $325.9 million, an increase of 124% over 2021, with an increase in events held in fiscal year 2022, and it expects to generate The post Major trade show organizers have released their 2022 full-year financial results, with earnings reflecting a strong comeback of in-person events appeared first on Emerald.
- Visiting NY NOW, Where Retailers Find The Next Big Thingby Semhal Tekeste on February 16, 2023 at 6:37 pm
Ever wonder what the next big trend is going to be? Well, on the floor of the NY NOW trade show, thousands of buyers are looking for just that. Cheddar’s own Shannon LaNier highlights growing wellness brands Sackville & Co. and Somebody. The post Visiting NY NOW, Where Retailers Find The Next Big Thing appeared first on Emerald.
- Emerald Acquires Cocina Sabrosa to Create First US-Based National Latin Food & Beverage Industry Event by Laura Brauer on February 7, 2023 at 1:34 pm
Highly complementary acquisition strengthens Emerald’s prominent position in the B2B food and beverage sector The post Emerald Acquires Cocina Sabrosa to Create First US-Based National Latin Food & Beverage Industry Event appeared first on Emerald.
- Emerald Acquires Third Female-Led Company in the Past Yearby Laura Brauer on January 19, 2023 at 5:06 pm
With diversity, equity, and inclusion a focus, 50 percent of Emerald’s leadership team identifies as female and 20 percent as a person of color. The post Emerald Acquires Third Female-Led Company in the Past Year appeared first on Emerald.