Below you can find Parrot Disco parts and accessories including batteries, chargers, props, shell, nose, motors, cameras and much more. The Parrot Disco FPV released back in 2016 was the first small fixed wing drone to reach speeds of up to 50 mph (80 km/h). It has an aerodynamic design, streamlined look, fixed wings, light carbon and EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) body. It also can fly up to 45 minutes, which is pretty impressive. This Disco drone takes off from your hand and you fly this fixed wing drone using the lightweight, compact and ultra-precise SkyController 2. It can do acrobatic maneuvers, fly perfectly in straight lines, glide into turns, climb and dive. To go with the Parrot Disco, you can now fly this drone with the new Parrot Cockpit FPV glasses. This will give you a totally immersed and thrilling flying experience. With the SkyController 2, you get to use 2 ultra precise joysticks and can fly in first person view up to 1.2 miles (2 km) away. A single button is used for take off and landing. The quadcopter also has a Return-To-Home safety feature and it also has an anti-stall drone technology system. The App for flying the Disco is call Free Flight Pro and was designed for advanced flight with drones. The Free Flight Pro interface was also designed with ease of viewing with FPV glasses, gives you a totally immersive experience. With the Free Flight Pro software, all your routes, photos, films and data are saved.
Parrot Disco Parts, Accessories And Drone
- Full HD 1080P front camera
- Record and stream videos of your Aerial adventures
- Take 14Mpx pictures
- The Parrot Disco’s central fuselage is designed in expanded polypropylene
- Reinforced with carbon tubes which Make it stiff and light.
- With this spare part, you will effectively protect your battery and your C.H.U.C.K. system!
- The Wi-Fi antennas give a control range of up to 1.2 miles
- Attach easily to the Parrot C.H.U.C.K. Autopilot unit thanks to their connectors
- Repair tutorial available on Parrot website
- Replacement motor for Parrot Disco
- Allows speeds up to 50 MPH
- Comes with a set of screws for easy installation
- This spare part enables you to turn on your Parrot Disco drone
- It Also measures the Air speed which is essential for the operation of the Parrot C.H.U.C.K. Autopilot.
- Color changes indicate the status of your drone
- Long flight: 4050mAh large capacity, longer flight time than original battery
- Lightweight, compact and easy to carry.
- There is no memory effect at all, so you can charge the battery at any time. Integrated microchip prevents overcharging and extends battery life!
- Good choice: This 4050mAh 44.9Wh 20C 11.1V battery is designed for the Parrot Disco drone. With its excellent performance, it can make your drone fly longer than you need. If you are a big fan of RC drones, it will be a good and economical choice.
- Proper use can extend the service life. Suitable for parrot disco RC drone.
Parrot DISCO Review Video
Here is an excellent review of this innovative drone filmed from Palm Springs.